Trailer and truck mechanicÎnregistrare
As a trailer and truck mechanic, you will be involved in the daily repair, maintenance and overhaul of truck trailers and the trucks themselves. In addition, you are responsible for a large-scale fleet of trailers and semi-trailers. There is a lot of variety in the work. You are constantly involved in the process to keep others out of trouble. Are you a mechanic who is looking for a challenge? Then we are looking for you!
As a trailer and truck mechanic, you will work with your colleagues on customer trailers. The activities include:
- Preventive maintenance according to guidelines
- Fixing malfunctions in lighting and EBS
- Repairing damage
- Checking trailers for APK inspections
Care sunt asteptarile noastre?
- Experience in repair and maintenance
- You have the necessary certificates
- You speak good Dutch or very good English
- You are available to work for a longer period
You have (similar) experience with the following competences:
- Preparing a vehicle for use (cleaning inside and out, refilling fluids etc.)
- Working on heavy vehicles (semi-trailer, trailers etc.)
- Installing vehicle equipment (comfort and protection equipment, couplings etc)
- Perform work on heavy commercial vehicles and trucks
- Retread tires on heavy vehicles
Does this vacancy appeal to you? Then let us hear from you quickly via our digital registration form. You may of course also contact us by telephone. You can do so by calling 0174 - 519 549.