Administratief medewerker (Finance)Aplicați
As an administrative assistant (finance) at Westflex you like to keep things in order and you are a real pro when it comes to the financial administration. Within our company you are co-responsible for the on-time and correct processing of finances. We are looking for an energetic, proactive and hands-on colleague. Are you the financial to-be? Then we are looking for you!
The work is mainly focused on the financial activities related to invoice processing and registration in a digital environment. You will be supportive of all financial administrative processes within the company and provide support to our finance department. Do you show that you have more to offer? Then there are opportunities for further growth and personal development!
- Working in a small, pleasant and experienced team
- A workplace in a stable and growing company with short lines of communication
- Opportunities to grow within our organization and personal development
- Of course, an appropriate salary
- After an introductory period, the possibilities include to work from home
- A job for 32-40 hours per week
Working in a small and experienced team, the duties are:
- You know how to correctly process all incoming invoices in our administration
- Ensuring that the invoices are authorized and paid on time
- Processing bank mutations
- You assist with the financial administration of our organization
- Experience and affinity with the temporary employment industry is a plus.
Obviously, this is an indication of your duties. The content will be determined in consultation.
Care sunt asteptarile noastre?
- Work experience: Minimum 2 years
- Education level: MBO or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and accounting programs
- Team player
- Understanding/speaking the Dutch and English language
- In possession of a driving license
- An appropriate prior education is a plus
Westflex is a Dutch temporary employment agency. We are mostly active in the area of Westland, but we also work outside this area. Every day we support our clients with the deployment of temporary workers or employees for a longer period.
Helping clients and job seekers to find the best possible match is our greatest passion. Through good personal contact and mutual respect, we can perform our work with perfection and enthousiasm. We make your work our passion!
Are you that financial person with numerical insight who thinks in terms of solutions and who also works well together? Overwhelm us with your CV and motivation letter. We would love to meet. Send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about this position, please contact Eric Tijbosch at 0174 - 519 549.