As a warehouse employee you are very important to this client!
You are an important player in the entire logistics process, because you make sure, together with your colleagues, that the customers of this company receive the right orders on time.
- Work within a growing and informal company with a friendly atmosphere and personal contact
- Possibility to get your reach truck certificate
- A varied job of 40 hours per week
- A salary depending on your work experience
- Excellent secondary working conditions
- Collecting and packing orders
- Checking, packing and preparing orders for transport
- Cleaning up and correctly placing all incoming goods on location (physically and in our computer system)
- Moving and restocking goods in the warehouse with a reach truck
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Keeping the warehouse and the work floor clean and organized
Care sunt asteptarile noastre?
- Affinity with technical products
- Speaks Dutch and/or English
- Accurate working
- Committed and can work well independently
- You are enthusiastic and highly motivated after reading this job offer!
- Interested in processing the related administrative actions in the computer yourself
- Experience with driving a forklift and/or reach truck is not a requirement but a plus!
Our client supplies and assembles parts for caravans, campers and boats. They supply products such as fuse boxes, input boxes, battery chargers, switching equipment and lighting for a large number of caravan and camper brands. The products are mostly of a technical nature and are manufactured under their own direction, where quality comes first.
Will you be the new addition to this beautiful company? Then we would like to get in touch with you! Apply directly or send your CV and motivation to Sjaak Scheffers, via email@example.com.
For more information, please contact us at 0174 - 519 549.