Are you quality conscious and service oriented? Would you like to make a significant contribution to the strong growth of our client? Do you have an affinity with technology? Then we would like to get in touch with you for the position of Logistics Assistant!
For our client we are looking for a quality-conscious and service-oriented logistics employee who can make an important contribution to the strong growth of this company. Your responsibilities include receiving, storing, selecting and delivering/processing (returned) goods. This is to ensure that (internal) customers have the goods available on time.
- Gather and prepare goods for shipment for orders.
- Proceed with accuracy in processing all goods movements in the company software.
- Ensuring that goods are stored in the correct location. And if necessary arrange transportation to the correct locations.
- Assessing the quality of the received goods.
- Thinking along in optimizing the logistic processes.
What do we expect from you?
- Work accurately
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Service oriented and accurate
- MBO working and intellectual level
- Flexible attitude
- Stands for quality and ensuring it
- Knows how to get to work
- Command of the Dutch language orally and in writing is a plus
Our client is a manufacturer of innovative mounting systems for solar panels and therefore offers the solution to mount a solar panel system in a fast, effective and safe way.
Always wanted to work in an ambitious company where cooperation (both internal and external) and service are very important?
Are you looking for a job where you get all the freedom and responsibility and do you have guts? Then apply via firstname.lastname@example.org.