Construction bender / welderApply
You will be working in a team of 8 colleagues. The department takes care of construction work, spray painting and assembly of forklifts, among other things. We are looking for a colleague who will carry out construction work.
- Salary in consultation
- 40 hour working week
- Training opportunities & Study costs scheme
- Profit scheme
- 27 vacation days
As a constructional fitter/welder you are responsible for the assembly and mounting of various parts of horticulture related machines. Think of forklifts, plant forks and attachments. You work independently as well as in a team based on technical drawings or sketches. The activities include not only welding, but also the customization of parts and components of constructions by means of cutting, bending, setting, bending, sawing, grinding and cutting.
- The assembly and fitting of parts to horticulture related machines.
- Making parts to measure by means of cutting, bending, setting, lacing, sawing, grinding and cutting.
What do we expect from you?
- Extensive experience with Mig/Mag welding
- Independent working attitude
- MBO level or demonstrable relevant work experience
Are you excited after reading this vacancy? Then send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the application button on this page.