Fleet inspector (different harbors in the Netherlands)Apply
Have you always dreamed of working in one of the Dutch ports? Then this is your chance! You can work as a fleet inspector in various ports in the Netherlands to carry out inspections during the loading and unloading of ships in the ports.
- Controlling a small water drone that inspects the hull of a boat. The drone will be controlled from the shore or from a small boat. The water drone can be carried and controlled by 1 person. The drone will be controlled via a XBOX controller.
- The fleet inspector will independently fulfill the inspection.
- The goal of the inspection is to see how dirty the hull of the boat is.
What do we expect from you?
- A technical background is helpful, but not required.
- If you are interested in playing with drones that is also a plus, but anyone can learn how to control the drone.
- Ability to communicate in English with colleagues (speak and understand the English language)
- Accurate with a flexible and motivated work attitude
- VCA certificate (this can be obtained in the Netherlands)
- Independent working
Our client develops robotics for smart inspections and hull cleaning of ships in Dutch and Belgian ports. Using sustainable and safe robot technology, they keep the ships in the ports clean, without operational impact.
|City||Different harbors in the Netherlands|